3500 - 3750 lb Torsion Axle w/ Vortex Hubs Pontoon Axle Frame Width 76" - 78"
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Pontoon Axle Frame Width 76" - 78"
3500 lb - 3750 lb 5 Lug Vortex Axles
6 Year / 100,000 Mile Vortex Hub Warranty
How It Works:
Torsion axles work by using rubber cords or cartridges inside the axle tube to handle suspension travel and shock absorption. Torsion axles do not use leaf springs, but instead the compression of the rubber to supply the suspension support needed. Each wheel works independently from one another. Torsion axles are also bolted or welded directly to the trailer frame, which adds stability and structure to the trailer frame.
- Eliminate Leaf Springs with Torsion Axles
- Bolts Directly to Trailer Frame
- Fewer Moving Parts To Maintain
- Reduce Trailer Complications and Corrosion!
- Includes Brake Flange w/ Industry Standard 3 x 3 Bolt Pattern
- V Bend Provides Added Structure and Keel Space
- 5 on 4 1/2" Lug Pattern
- Fit 3500 - 3750 lb Axles
- Tie Down 6 year / 100,000 Mile Warranty
- Maintenance Free / Water Tight
- Made by Dexter Axle
- Per Warranty Must Use Lucas Marine Grease
- Galv X Anti Corrosive Finish
- Designed with salt water conditions in mind
- Fully Greased